Our front desk staff plays a critical role in establishing a relationship with our studio customers and visitors. They set the tone for our client’s experience at VIBE5! This job requires a love of being involved with clients, selling products and delivering consistently strong customer service. We are currently looking for an energetic team player with a positive attitude to help our clients feel welcome. Front desk employees ensure our clients have a positive experience each time they walk through our doors as well as help the studio run as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a bonus, our front desk staff may attend regular classes for free, including yoga, strong vibes and bootcamp vibes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome all clients (by name if possible!); answer telephone promptly and courteously
- Check clients into class/workshop/etc through software system (MindBody Online)
- Assist clients by guiding them through our class descriptions and pricing structures and answering their questions (or find the answers to questions if not known) and actively promote and sell to all visitors
- Ensure all clients complete all paperwork/release forms
- Keep front desk, lobby and locker room areas neat and clean
- Empty trash and clean blocks between classes efficiently and quickly
- Clean studio area; deep clean floors, clean mirrors, etc.
- Check front desk spreadsheet at the start of each shift to receive communication from Front Desk Manager
- Experience working in a customer service role
- Experience working in retail, yoga, fitness, and/or health industry a plus
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities given the number of clients entering and exiting the studio at similar times
- Passion for the product we sell (i.e. yoga/fitness) and ability to understand and clearly communicate the different classes/pricing structures we offer
- Must be customer focused and deliver VIBE5's high level of customer service at all times in a professional, courteous, sensitive and friendly manner
- Ability to stay calm at all times and act respectfully and professionally, even with customers who might be upset
- Dependable, accountable and responsible with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Proactive problem solver; detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in a sales-driven environment
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable with computers and effective at learning and using the necessary software products (i.e. Mind Body Online, email, Google documents, spreadsheets, etc)
Please send inquires to [email protected]