F45 Training is looking for energetic, motivating, charismatic, personable and confident trainers to join our team! F45 is all about making our members feel part of our FAMILY and it is our job as the trainer to make sure our members feel supported, encouraged and motivated at EVERY session. This position is for trainers who are passionate about health and well-being, fitness and building a community that keeps our members coming back every single day! F45 stands for functional 45-minute training, and it's the fastest growing fitness franchise worldwide with over 1,300 locations in 36 countries! F45 Training combines elements of HIIT, Circuit, and Functional Training. Our results are amazing, fast and we are the most highly innovative and technologically advanced training program in the world!
F45 Trainer Key Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of the studio, which includes:
- Leading F45 High-Intensity Interval Group Training Classes.
- Delivering instruction in the F45 Terminology.
- Ensuring members are using correct form at all times.
- Able to give regressions and progressions for all exercises.
- Inspiring and promoting an energetic environment.
- Attending to any injuries suffered by staff or clients.
- Assists with pre-opening activities by attending promotional events with team members to introduce the service or extend the brand.
- Enrolls new members on site or in the community.
- Assisting in the sale of memberships and other offerings.
- Able to multi-task and think on their feet.
- Completing client fitness appraisals.
- Welcoming members by name.
- Ensuring the studio is orderly and impeccably clean at all times.
- Attends and participates in weekly and monthly operational meetings.
- Helps train and lead part time trainers.
- setting up and organizing studio between classes
Applicants must have:
- 1 year minimum experience as a fitness trainer/group trainer
- Certification through a nationally recognized organization (AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.).
- Current CPR/AED.
- A willingness to work flexible hours.
- A great personality.
Job Type: Part-time.
Job Location: Cornelius, NC 28036
Compensation: Hourly TBD based upon experience.